DO YOU SELL P.O. BOXES , OR MAILBOXES THAT APPEAR AS A PHYSICAL ADDRESS ?
– We sell both. Since we are a private authorized postal office, we can sell you either one. You as a client have the option of using it as a P.O. Box, or a physical address. The benefits of using it as a physical address rather than a P.O. box, is that you can receive packages from UPS, FedEx & and other private shipping companies, where as a P.O. Box you would NOT be able to receive such items. Other advantages of using it as a physical address, is that your address may appear more professional, or as a REAL LOCATION.
WHAT ARE THE PRICES FOR A P.O. BOX ? AND HOW LONG ARE THE CONTRACTS ?
– PRICES VARY FROM OFFICE LOCATIONS. PLEASE EMAIL US DIRECTLY TO ASK FOR OUR PRICES. CONTRACT OPTIONS FOR MAILBOX RENTALS BEGIN AT 3 MONTHS, 6 MONTHS & 1 YEAR.
CAN I RECEIVE PACKAGES, WHAT IS THE COST & WHAT ARE YOUR SIZE LIMITS ?
– Yes, we receive ALL PACKAGES and ITEMS here, except for illegal merchandise. The cost/storage fee for a package begins at $2.00 and can increase depending on size & weight. This $2.00 minimum storage fee is a PER MONTH storage fee. As far as size limits, we will generally receive ALL items: PALLETS, TV’s, AUTOMOBILES, & FURNITURE. (ALL LARGER ITEMS vary in price, please email us directly for a specific quote on storage fees)
CAN I RECEIVE BANK STATEMENTS, GOVERNMENT LETTERS, OR E.D.D. LETTERS THEIR ?
– Yes you may receive ALL letters at our locations, since we are a private postal office, we reserve that right for you.
WHAT DOCUMENTS DO I NEED TO BRING IN TO OPEN A P.O. BOX FOR THE FIRST TIME ?
– Before coming in to open your mailbox, you will need to bring in 2 forms of acceptable identification. (One ID must contain a photo) Here is a list of acceptable ID’s : Valid Drivers license or State ID, Armed forces, GoverNment, University, Passport, Visa laser, Naturalization Certificate, Voter ID, or Vehicle registration card. (Again, one ID must have a photo). Identification can be from either USA or Mexico. You will also need 1 photo I.D. for any other people you register on to the account. There is a maximum allowed of 4 people per account on our SMALL po boxes and 8 people for our family/cooperate po boxes.