Correo Internacional San Ysidro Correo Internacional Otay Mesa

Advertising

   CONTACT US TODAY AND FIND OUT HOW YOU CAN ADVERTISE HERE ON OUR WEBSITE, AND BE EXPOSED TO OUR MASS AMOUNT OF CLIENTS.

  COMBINED BETWEEN BOTH SAN YSIDRO AND OTAY MESA OFFICES WE HAVE OVER 3,000 CLIENTS; 85% WHOM ARE RESIDENTS AND BUSINESS OWNERS OF TIJUANA, MEXICO. THE OTHER 15%, FROM ENSENADA, ROSARITO & SAN DIEGO, CA.

  WE OFFER FLYER DISTRIBUTION TO ALL OF OUR 3,000+ P.O. BOXES., WHICH ALLOWS DIRECT MARKETING CONTACT WITH YOUR FLYERS THROUGH MAIL DISTRIBUTION. PRICES VARY, BUT AVERAGE ABOUT $150.00 PER 1,000 DISTRIBUTED FLYERS.

PLEASE CONTACT: ALEX GARCIA (INFO. UNDER “CONTACT US”  TAB)